Thursday, October 18, 2018

 

Public Relations to Political Relations

 

In the last 5 years I have tried my hands in politics.  My membership in IAC (India against corruption) helped me find a place in the new entrant Aam Aadmi Party. Arvind Kejriwal was the reason for me join. His vision towards building a new India attracted me.

 

 Took active roles in meeting small basthies, to know their issues and tried to solve their problems with the help of other volunteers. Took active role in election campaigns in AndhraPradesh and Delhi.  

 

Took responsibilities of creating awareness of the party’s mission and conducted road shows, group meetings, worked with close thought leaders of the party on election strategies.

 

Enrolled 3000+ volunteers in 1 year. Door to door campaigns, organizing grievance cell for people to register their issues were my weekend programmes. Was in charge branding fo the party. Nominated as official spokesperson of the party.

 

 



















After the division of  the state quit the party and joined the regional party MNM_makkal Needhi Maiam.  My Political journey continues….

   

No comments:

World Women Empowerment Award